Terms and Conditions:
Vendors: This is a “rain or shine” event. There will be no refunds for weather-related concerns.
Product vendor booths are 10×10 fully covered under the arena for $100 per space but do not include anything but space (no tables, chairs etc.)
- I understand that this contract is not binding until payment is received.
- I understand that there is a no refund policy.
- I understand that if I am a direct sales/Multilevel marketing company that I must have contact Gather Up and get permission prior to signing up. Email email@example.com
- I understand that electricity is ONLY available to food vendors.
- I understand that take-down cannot begin until 6:05pm. I understand that my booth must be completely taken-down and removed by 10:00pm April 9, 2022. (End time is 6:00pm).
- I understand that tables, chairs, tents, and linens are not provided, and I will provide my own.
- Exhibitor shall maintain a valid liability event insurance policy with $1,000,000 minimum coverage.
- I understand that if I have consumable products, including food, I have all the certificates available and I am legally selling my products.
- I understand that this is a family and community event and profanity, name-calling, nudity, bullying, and illegal activities are not allowed.
- I understand that certain direct-marketing companies have strict rules about vendor markets and I will sell only what I have listed.
- I understand that only silent or low-sounding generators are allowed.
- Only straight-legged tents are allowed to prevent tripping hazards.
- TAXES – Each vendor is responsible for collecting Tennessee state sales tax and filing a report with the local Tenn. Department of Revenue.
- NO signage outside of your space, including the street.
- Exhibitors shall permit photographs and video recording of their booths, employees, and agents. All photographs and video footage shall be the sole property of Gather Up Events and may be used for any manner or media without obligation to the exhibitor. Exhibitor is welcome to also use any photographs and footage at their discretion.
- NO smoking or alcohol in the festival area.
- NO yelling out or soliciting allowed.
- NO amplification, sound or music (unless approved).
- NO blocking ADA ramps or sidewalks beside or behind your booth.
- NO leaving your booth space unattended.
- NO caution tape or unapproved barriers.
- Vendors will leave their exhibit space clean before, during and after the festival, including at breakdown. Commercial dumpsters are available for all your trash. Do not use the customer barrels located on the festival grounds. All boxes and packaging must be broken down before being placed in dumpsters.
- NO participant shall use BaCON Festival name, logo, images or product without written permission.
- NO vendor or partner will create a Facebook (or other) social media “event” for BaCON Festival without adding “company name at BaCon Festival”.
- All participants must adhere to all festival rules or they will be removed from the festival without a refund.
- Only 2 vendor passes are available for each vendor.
If you are selling any consumables made and served on-site, you must fill out a food vendor application. DO NOT sign up under the product vendor section. If you have prepackaged food items, you may sign up as a product vendor but will be in the product section of the festival.
Participants agree to make no claim for any reason against event coordinators, or Tri-state Expo Center for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods, nor injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.
2022 we will be limiting our food vendors to avoid too many like vendors. The vendor/category spots will be available on a first-come basis.
We will require 3 bacon-related dishes per food vendor unless approved for a specialty item. (i.e. lemonade, snow cones). You must have a title (5 words or less) and a description during the application that can not be changed. We will base our decision on these items as well as be providing menus at the event that include your bacon items. If you are a specialty food vendor like ice-cream or kettle corn, you must have at least 1 bacon item or will not be approved.
NEW for 2022: You must have at least one $5.00 (or less) Bacon Item!
Electricity is reserved only for food vendors for an additional fee based on the type required. You must provide your own electrical cords and sometimes will require extension cords..
Food Vendor fees are $200 per (1) Food Truck/Trailer/Vendor space. We will accommodate your truck, trailer size but may be limited on placement if it is oversized. If you require more than 25′ you will be charged an extra $50. Anything larger than 32′ will not be placed in the covered food court due to size restrictions.
Alcohol Sales are not permitted.
Canopies may not be allowed under the arena. We will have more info on this closer to the event.
Approved food vendors are not allowed to transfer their spots without written permission. No Refunds will be issued for anyone who has to cancel.