Bacon Festival | Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Vendors: This is a “rain or shine” event. There will be no refunds for weather-related concerns.
- I understand that this contract is not binding until payment is received
- I understand that there is a no refund policy
- I understand that electricity is ONLY available to food vendors
- I understand that take-down cannot begin until 8:05pm. I understand that my booth must be completely taken-down and removed by 10:00pm April 18, 2020. (End time is 8:00pm)
- I understand that tables, chairs, tents, and linens are not provided, and I will provide my own.
- I understand that if I have consumable products, including food, I have all the certificates available and I am legally selling my products.
- I understand that this is a family and community event and profanity, name-calling, nudity, bullying, and illegal activities are not allowed.
- I understand that certain direct-marketing companies have strict rules about vendor markets and I will sell only what I have listed.
- I understand that only silent or low-sounding generators are allowed.
Only straight-legged tents allowed to prevent tripping hazards and to maintain the space.
NO signage outside of your space, including the street.
NO smoking or alcohol in the festival area.
NO yelling out product sales info to bypass-ers
NO amplification, sound or music (unless approved).
NO blocking ADA ramps or sidewalks beside or behind your booth.
NO glass containers (unless approved).
NO leaving your booth space unattended.
NO caution tape or unapproved barriers.
A clean-up fee will be billed to anyone who leaves trash in their area. You will also be banned from participating in any future events produced by Gather Up Events.
NO participant shall use BaCON Festival name, logo, images or product without written permission.
NO vendor or partner will create a Facebook (or other) social media “event” for BaCON Festival.
All participants must adhere to all festival rules or they will be removed from the festival without refund.
Only 2 vendor passes are available for each vendor.
Participants agree to make no claim for any reason against event coordinators, or the City of Cleveland, TN for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods, nor injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.
2020 we will be limiting and handpicking our food vendors to avoid too many like vendors.
An application must be submitted by December 1, 2019 unless spots fill up before then. You will receive an email whether you are denied or approved within 2 weeks.
We will require 3 bacon-related dishes per food vendor unless approved for a specialty item. (i.e. lemonade, snow cones). You must have a title (5 words or less) and a description during the application that can not be changed. We will base our decision on these items as well be providing signage for your bacon items. If you are a specialty food vendor like ice-cream or kettle corn, you must have at least 1 bacon item or will not be approved.
Electricity is reserved only for food vendors for an additional fee based on type required. You must provide your own electrical cords.
Food Vendor fees are $200 per (1) Food Truck/Trailer/Vendor space. We will accommodate your truck, trailer size but may be limited on placement if it is oversized.
Alcohol Sales are not permitted.
Per the fire marshall, all food vendors must show up with a K fire extinguisher. They will be there to inspect and you will not be able to operate without it.
Canopies on your tent are not permitted in the food area per the fire marshall. You can have your tent up but the canopy must be removed. This is an open but covered arena.
Approved food vendors are not allowed to transfer their spot for any reason. No Refunds will be issued for anyone who has to cancel.