Date(s) - 03/24/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Museum Center at 5ive Points
Booth spaces are first come and by category. You MUST get permission from us the same day as registering. Please call 423-584-3513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are a bride or groom to be, or the mother or father of one, this event is for you. Join us at the Museum Center at 5ive Points March 24, 2019 from 10am-5pm to meet and get ideas from the best wedding vendors in the area. Meet Caterers, Planners, Florists and more in a single convenient location.
We’re featuring quality bridal vendors, to offer live products and one-on-one consultation with local brides. We want this event to be enjoyable for our brides and their families. We will be hosting several activities to gather interest, including a pop-up engagement photography booth, giveaways, and games. Please share and promote this event in any way you can to make it as successful as possible.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that set-up time will begin at 7:00am on March 24, 2019
until 9:30am and that my booth must be up and ready-to-go 30 minutes
prior to start time. (Start time is 10:00am). Please email us if you need to set up the evening prior.
- I understand that take-down cannot begin until 5:05pm. I understand that
all vendors, including myself, must be completely taken-down and removed
by 8:00pm March 24, 2019. (End time is 5:00pm)
- I understand that if I have consumable products, including food, I have all
the certificates available and I am legally selling my products.
- I understand that this is a family and community event and profanity,
name-calling, nudity, bullying, and illegal activities are not allowed.
- I understand that tables, chairs, and linens are not provided and I will
provide my own or I can pay an additional $50 to reserve a 6ft banquet
table and 2 chairs.
- I understand that certain direct-marketing companies have strict rules
about craft and trade shows and I will sell only what I have listed below.
By completing a booth purchase you agree to all terms and conditions listed above.
Bookings are closed for this event.